Monday, September 28, 2015

a glass of wine please!... or a lonely grey flower with pebbles... I'm not really sure


I found this near the library that I go to. It looks like a glass of wine to me. Or it could me a weird flower with pebbles surrounding it. It's grey and the "pebbles" look like a dark shade of blue. At first it took me a while to notice if I can see anything. Then I saw some sort of glass that could contain red wine. I thought it was pretty cool. However it also occurred to me that it could be a grey flower. I'm not sure. What I find interesting is the spots around the figure. It stands out more and with the texture of the floor, it somehow makes the viewer focus more on the flower/ glass of wine. That's what I believe but again I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment