Monday, September 21, 2015

The princess


I was with m friend, I call her my Princess, for she acts like one, but is most humble. Her and I were just taking snaps, and i felt like this moment was priceless. It says a lot about my personality, playful, expressive, and I just LOVE cats.  I believe that would be the main objective. Honestly to see such a playful act brings me joy. As well as enjoy the female appearance. It is grace, femininity, just such a beautiful structure.   I love the way her body correspond with cat features, as love as I love doing make -up. I had applied it upon her in which i wanted to to compliment her face, her style also in who she was. I thought the focus of the picture was necessary for the focus on her face but rather her angelic atmosphere. I chose this outfit because it was simple yet eye catching. There is a saying the label do not make the model but model makes the label.  As for the environment it was most comfortable and  suitable for showing comfort. The contrast in color in room of light eliminates the mode, of course making her the main focus. The textures are fine, sharp, yet soft and subtle. The brightness as well had brought out her skin tone and emphasized makeup. 

  What this art piece means to me the most, is fragility, playfulness, delicate structure, as well as the flirtatiousness.   What this brings out is the true similarities of a female and feline. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would consider this a piece of found/accidental art since you (the artist) intentionally set up the situation- that's a little bit different. What about the visual elements made this an artwork? Which ones are visible? You did well in your explation of what the artwork might mean- but missed some other important parts of this assignment.

    ReplyDelete