Monday, September 14, 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Charles Tye Miller, I'm from Tokyo, Japan originally but moved to Switzerland when I was 10 then here in NYC when I was 16. This is my first semester back at school since I was 18 and I am very excited to be doing something new. I've spent the past 5 years or so as a professional musician traveling the world and playing shows, I still play very often here in New York but I'm no longer interested in being on the road for 6 months out of the year. I play guitar in a Industrial/Electronic band called L.O.T.I.O.N. and I play bass in a punk rock band called Mommy. These two projects take up most of my free time and when I'm not in class or doing classwork I'm working on music.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I listened to the Mommy demo last night....#PUNKROCK

    ReplyDelete