Sunday, September 13, 2015






Hello, My name is Gisela but i rather be called Gisell since most people can't get the pronunciation right. I'm Peruvian and Spanish with a pinch of Japanese. I know it's a pretty weird combination however i love my roots and family, specially the food. I'm super obsess with sushi and bentos, I don't know much about my espanior roots but however I consider myself more Peruvian than anything i was raise there until the age of  9 so i pretty much enjoy all the exquisite varieties of cuisine that we have. Currently working for a clothing company as a sales associate and also in my own company. My passion is designing, i love enhancing peoples physical features, there is so much you can do to improve your image and enhance our natural physic. I'm also a certified Make up Artist currently trying to work on a degree to be an stylist i wanna learn anything that has to do with beauty. 3 thing you need to know i take cats very serious i love them all although i am highly allergic to them, music is my life and the reason i breathe last but not least i love any type of art it always mesmerize me. I'm a cancer as you can see and well at first i am quiet and looking at my surroundings but once you get to know me i am the most spontaneous, crazy and energetic female you'll ever meet.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture Gisela- should we call you Gisell- let us know!

    ReplyDelete