Sunday, September 13, 2015

Self Introduction

Hi, my name is Christina Canonico. My ethnic background is Dominican and Italian. The picture above is an older picture didn't have any recent ones, haha sorry. But, about myself is that I love to draw, paint, model, explore, listen to music. I am very open minded about a lot of things; when it comes to spirituality, cultural beliefs, and so on. 
I am fascinated and love the ideology of love. The concept f it the energy shared and produced. All my life I lived by it. I have a fiance with me whom is also my best friend. As life moves on step by step i tend to grasp so many new experiences good or bad, I still constantly learn., and that's what i enjoy. Being as a young artist i am always finding new ways to progress. Mt fiance and i have our own fashion company, by her side, i design graphic t-shirts and so on. It is an amazing experience.
Over all i am just your average outgoing individual, who loves life with-in itself in its purest essence.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina! (your hair is so ling in the picture!)
    Great to hear about your interests!

    ReplyDelete