Monday, September 14, 2015

Intro -

Hey guys, I'm Karyn! :) I was born and raised in Connecticut, but I moved to the Bronx at the age of 13 and have lived here ever since. My mother is Puertorican & my father is Dominican. But, I don't like to speak Spanish and only understand half of it when it's spoken to me. Weird, I know. Anyhow, two things I like to do are sketching and watching supernatural or crime shows. I also write poetry once in a while, but mostly during times of distress. My favorite foods are macaroni & cheese, grilled cheese, pizza, fries, and mashed potatoes. I can eat any of that every day if I had to. As for my education, I am not positive where I am heading ever since I started with my art. Since I have noticed how well I do with it I have considered tattooing. But, for years and years I have always wanted to be a therapist. I am a great listener and have experienced a lot so I enjoy giving advice and helping others get back up when they are down. Maybe I can do both, who knows. Let's see!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff Karyn! You have a lot of creative interests!

    ReplyDelete