Monday, September 14, 2015

About Myself


My name is Anthony Gomez; my family is from Gambia, a West African country. I just graduated high school this past June. I live in the Bronx, with my mother, father, sister and grandfather. One of the mysteries about me is my last name, I get a lot of questions like "How does a African have a Spanish last name?", "Are you sure your not Spanish?", etc. I enjoy writing and watching TV, I know a lot of people are like what does watching TV have to do with anything. I want to one day own my own production company and produce television shows and movies. I also would like to start a clothing line for men because clothes are what stop people from roaming the earth naked. My favorite food is pineapple pizza with garlic sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony! Wow! Do you ever get to go to Gambia? I have a friend who lives in Makasutu- I would love to visit there!

    ReplyDelete