Monday, November 16, 2015

Blog Post# 7/8

Original-Concrete Butterfly love fatigue fantasy:

Nobody ever suspects the butterfly...
They see things as they are, they are concrete thinkers. .... 
Some ISTPs may stop caring for love altogether if they were hurt ... 
They get energized by it and can even work themselves into fatigue, but the fatigue is generally satisfying.
Chapter One: When Hearts Are Large My love, when we first set sail and pushed ....
There are butterflies alive in that couple's eyes a few years since forgotten by all, .....
dying scared me, I wanted to be brave enough to engage in the fantasy.
Missing: concrete
We have seen children totally change as they acquire a love for things and as .... 
to be serious about two fundamental things … 
the first is the love of activity… ......
the interruption, produces an unpleasant sensation which is identical to fatigue.
Missing: concrete butterfly fantasy
My love is not dead: Growing in the lands of the evermore......
 a rusting on a mellow-ship phase. 
but of rivers dancing wild about a tired curb of wall and disregard...
Missing: concrete fantasy
... Butterflies may represent beautiful and tempting women;...
After a few moments of silence, a butterfly from behind the curtain darted .... 
let fatigue take me, 
hearing the shouts of help on the way in the distance.
... Concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh, .....Fatigue numbs my appetite,.... 
"I could feel it a bit in my knees when I bent down to collect butterflies this morning.
The most beautiful-sounding English word? ... Renaissance.
I love words that sound or looks so innocent yet have a bold meaning. ......
Turn the same sounds into a fantasy name.
I do not like ... Butterfly….it sounds good and brings about lovely imagery in the mind.
Reply ......
I think “fatigue” is the best sounding word in the English language.

Translated into 10 languages (Chinese, Japanese, Malay, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Portuguese, Latin, Swedish and back to English):

All this seems to see ......
asked butterfly. To work itself ....
But if you take advantage of the completion of the inward, allowing them provisions ISTP ... some Now it's possible to hear, he is tired question of satisfaction mercy of our compassionate.
First of all, forget about the head of the dead from the heart, because I was afraid ......
I love it that the imagination was a powerful encouragement, ...
Glory to the wildest two full years I want to be at life.
Missing: Concrete
But what is man, because love is really changed, you see, is such love rector of the serious troubles of things ... .... ...... ... ... for the first time and fatigue.
Missing Person: A butterfly Feifei
I prefer not to die, and you can grow and incomes...... Rust and bot software.
However, the road leaves the river and dancing tired, restless, wall ...
Fantasy lacked concrete
... Butterflies can be beautiful and seductive woman. ...
After a while he had silenced the cries of a variety of butterfly ....
because, since then, is it legal for tired.
The meaning of the dream vacation is slow to feel tired ah ...... ..... ... for my taste, but stooped down, and the Stone Forest to collect butterflies "I'm on my knees, you can feel in the morning .
The most beautiful word in the English language are moved?
... Played.
I feel stronger or less will just love his voice. ...... In the same tone of a fancy name.
You will have a good sound ... ....... as a butterfly, and the image of our hearts. ......
The answer, I think the word "fatigue" English higher profile.

1 comment:

  1. This is great- think about revising the line breaks to get the most impact sonically and visually.

    ReplyDelete