Monday, November 9, 2015


Who am I? Well I am a cat, and cats have all the power in the world if you ask me. I like to demonstrate my femininity in a fierce and edgy fashion. My demonstration of pointing my pitchfork towards the viewer is my thoughts upon myself as a King. Ever since I was young always dreamt of being royalty. As normal girls wanted to be a princess I wanted to be a King. As well as for me pulling off make up from my face. I am releasing myself from the idea of cosmetics and the "ideal" world. Showing my true self is what is important. Who I am, I am a purely delicate, fierce, a woman who can hold her own, and guid herself through anything to gain success. I am a designer, creator, and abstract minded individual. Most importantly and most seriously a feline. They make up the part of me that is majestic, graceful, playful, and as well as beautiful. Everything about them, to their regal manor, mesmerizes me and that is what know is me.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a super interesting and dynamic image Gisela- very strong work! There is a lot you could have said about your intentions as an artist, especially in relation to the concepts we discussed in class. Also, why only 180 words? Review the requirements of blog posts.

    ReplyDelete