Monday, November 9, 2015

  
 
I am, what I like to say kindred, spiritual, and very loving. This picture identifies me simply that I one with my surroundings. My posture is stiff  but yet elegant. The energies around me blend and all come together. The "tribal make up" is done on my own. To me it is mystical, edgy, and also representing vines of the Earth wrapping across my face as the symbol of moon drops down. This represents Lady Luna, whom in Wicca is the moon goddess. My face paint in total represents the tranquility of life all coming into one. With the elements of Earth water and fire, everything flows, everything is peace. The lighting of the picture, yes is dim and dark, for that represents the part of myself that I tend to hide. At times it may wrap itself around me, but with my posture it is firm, strong. I am grounded, and for the stones and crystals that surround me(concept of Mother Earth) is my protection and guidance in life. In all generally I feel generally that the concepts of peace, love spirituality, creativity and so forth defines who I am. I am love, I am Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful picture Christina and good descriptions oh what you want to communicate in the picture. How does this making this image in this way relate to some of the ideas we talked about in class? How is this NOT a stereotypical image?

    ReplyDelete