Monday, November 16, 2015

Cobwebbed Beach

I can no longer postpone the flight to the beaches or suburban resorts.
It brushes cobwebs from my brain. I See a New Outlook
I was at the beach with my parents but then a scarf (a tornado) swept the edge
Have you ever sat on a shingle beach with the sun setting?
The salty lips of the waves kissing the sand roughly
Is it possible to recreate this...?
I miss the cobwebs…
Have you ever sat on a shingle beach with the sun setting?
And the salty lips of the waves kissing the cobwebs


Imagine a garden in spring
Chattering magpie,
Daisies peep through,
Open beaked chicks,
Cobwebs shimmering,
Lens clear ponds through windows and onto the smiling lips of the sleepers within.


He wears too much aftershave (smell);
His lips taste sweet like ripe fruit (taste)
I fell through rivers, mountains, beaches, and waterfalls.
His lips on my skin, sucking, kissing
Not many years ago.
When questioned beyond the bounds of propriety, his lips closed like a vice, ...
The End in Past-tense
As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed
We walked pasted the flowerless cemetery until we made it to the beach.
You sat ...
I withdrew and you opened your mouth revealing a fresh cobweb that read “I love you”. ...
I miss the cobwebs…
As I paddled toward the beach the little cove was very animated, with a large fleet of The over mantel which it has a specially constructed and very odd clock


The disused machinery loomed out of the dark corners, covered in cobwebs ghostly the smelly, brown covers right up to my bright red lips with my eyes tightly shut.


I was at the beach with my parents but then a scarf (a tornado) swept through the edge.




Translated from English to Spanish to Latin to Korean and back to English
(Feels like the previous story is being told from the guys point of view)
You can not further delay, our flight, and the coast spas.
I Brush cobwebs from her brain. I see a new perspective

I was on the beach with her parents, 
as well as the napkin  swept the boardwalk.
Have you sat down next to a creek with a shore, 
with the setting of the sun?
Salty kiss on the lip's waves and sand
You can recreate this ...?
I want a spider ...
Have you sat down next to a creek with a shore, 
with the setting of the sun?
And the salty sea kiss

Imagine a garden in spring
Chattering magpie,
Split pearls,
The open mouth with clear Cobwebs,
Lens through pools of clear windows and a smiling mouth, 
the hair outside standing.
Too much aftershave (odor);
Her lips are as sweet as ripe fruit (taste)
We fell the into the shores of the rivers, the mountains, and waterfalls.
I kiss your lips that are on my skin,
Not many years ago.
I was questioned further about the honesty of a visible mouth  ...
The end of the past,
Thus the movement of the waves on the shore are one of a kind and other bodies of the revealed are Pasted with flowers, 
until they got to the cemetery. 
We walked the beach.
I proclaimed by the mouth of the recess, 
that the vail of the new me, haves to say, that  "I love you". ...
I want a spider ...

As I paddled through to the living there was a small beach cove, 
I was on the beach with her parents, 
You sound Faint ...
a specialty built into them, 
and with a great very strange appeal the custody of the
Obsolete machinery loomed out of the dark with it, 
and it left the smell and covered the spider 's web,
brown red mist ,
and with the mist it covered my lips with closed eyes.

as well as the napkin that is seated upon the bank of the shore.

1 comment:

  1. love this! especially as it feels (like you said) that it changes the point of view! Think about the line breaks/font when you revise it.

    ReplyDelete