Monday, November 16, 2015

BP #7 & #8

Original :

As I grew up, 

I had total respect and admiration for love.
I wanted to relish in the love and adoration,
from the crowd.

I totally admire and envy those who can love.
Instead, 

I’m the one that followed my old lovers escape.
To be part of the hideout,
I automatically drowned myself in the nearest river,
that cut my way away from loving,
loving anyone.
For the songs are what drowned me out,
by the repeated pleas for Nirvana.
Nirvana haunts even the worst,
the worst of us.
Nirvana is playing on her headphones 
all night,
she tends to sleep-mumble the lyrics.
If you want to save yourself from drowning,
that's how you do it.
Feelings and appreciation can never be expressed in words.
Sometimes, 

you just have to be who you are,
when you play the hits.
And with this, 

you can release...
yourself


Translated from English, to Spanish, back to English:


When I grew up ,
I had total respect and admiration for love.
He wanted to savor in love and worship,
from the crowd.
I totally admire and envy those who can love.
Instead, 

I am the which followed my old lovers escape .
To be part of the den,
I choked me automatically in the nearest river ,
who cut my way away from love ,
love anyone .
For songs are what choked me ,
by repeated requests from Nirvana.
Nirvana even the worst torments ,
the worst in us .
Nirvana is playing in your headphones all night,
she tends to sleep - murmuring the lyrics.
If you want to save drowning ,
This is how you do it.
Feelings and appreciation you can never put into words.
Sometimes , 

you just have to be who you are to replicate successes .
And this,
It can be released...
yourself

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! think about any changes to lines you want to make...

    ReplyDelete