Sunday, November 15, 2015

Original:
Created by Armor of God.
On the ride home, all I could think about was getting home and reading god's reply.
So, I keep a notebook with me only God knows.
Stacks of papers, notebooks, and Bible reference books littered the coffee table.

Clear the Clutter.

Missing: socks.
Missing: mascara. ‎
God forbid someone labeled me a harlot in those god-damned wool socks.
Be a Bombshell
As I entered the room, Chris was slamming his sock drawer shut.
not completely unfortunate looking.
He wore my Batman cape, his black soccer socks, and used my mother's mascara under his eyes like football
What do men and mascara have in common?
See- the problem is that God gives men a brain, Mascara, Superpowers and a penis- and only enough blood to run one at a time

A Tale of Two Masks?

NEVER.

I dotted my “i”s with a heart once, but in secret, when I wrote Stevie in my spiral notebook on the last day of our first day of school.
What is it about a new notebook or a new pen that holds so much promise?

I run straight to the furnace.


Translated:


           Under the armor of God.
The way of the more seems to be.
It must be said that there is nothing to read at home,
go home.
I find,
Do you want to know God alone?
The Charter of the Bible books, according to the works of the table,
to raise it,
we define violence.
Missing: Tap.
Mascara: missing.
Pan me fucking to show less
And I see a woman problem.
Chris socks in the drawer that includes.
Hit the spot.
It looks very bad.
Batman has a black dress in front of his dreams as a mother
and soccer socks.
What people and dreams.
Maru question quite cerebral blood running one dream rod of God and humanity
Two stories high farce and in the future.
No.
The day of the last day when you wrote that, I had it in secret,
but I will spiral "those who are"
The head.
The new style, new orders promise.

Straight out of the oven.





1 comment: